At the Cline Center, we want the best for you. We want you to feel supported, informed, and equipped. Most of all, we want you to know that you are not alone in your unplanned pregnancy care journey.
What does an unplanned pregnancy care journey look like? It’s not the same for everyone, but at the Cline Center it looks something like this…
1. I am late for my period and think I might be pregnant; or I took a positive pregnancy test at home.
2. I don’t want to be pregnant. I don’t have much money or any insurance. I don’t feel like I have support. I’m scared and not sure what I want to do.
3. I find the Cline Center online. Online, it says that they offer safe and professional reproductive healthcare and support for free.
4. I call the Cline Center, or fill out an online appointment form, and find out what they can offer me.
- Private medical consultations.
- Accurate & objective abortion consultations.
- Honest & respectful emotional support.
- Safe & professional reproductive care, including lab-grade pregnancy tests and limited ultrasounds.
- On-going support.
I decide to make an appointment.
5. I go to my appointment at The Cline Center.
- The staff is warm and welcoming
- I feel safe and cared for
- My pregnancy is verified
- I am given all the information I need about each of my three choices – parenting, adoption, and abortion – so that I can make a well-informed decision that is best for me.
- All my questions are answered, and I don’t feel judged for whatever is going through my mind.
- I am given an ultrasound the same day, if I qualify.
- I am given lots of resources and support options. Everything I say is kept confidential. All the services are free, and I do not need insurance.
6. I leave feeling equipped to make the best decision for me. No matter what choice I make, The Cline Center continues to care for me and offer support to me.
You’re not alone. The Cline Center is your best first step.
Call 601-487-1064, Today.